New book I'm writing ... dark erotic thriller/romance & red hot obsessions boxed set ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New book I'm writing ... dark erotic thriller/romance & red hot obsessions boxed set


Red Hot Obsessions

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I made a blog post about my writings. ;) I just wanted fill y'all in on what I'm doing right now. FLAME will be out in 9 days, which marks the end of the Fierce series (for now). I might do a book about Jessie in the future, but that's still only a *possiblity*.
I'm focusing on few different projects right now, most notably the Boxed Set I'm going to be in with a couple of different authors. It's called RED HOT OBSESSIONS and it will contain 10 hot & sexy full-length novels!!!!

BLOGGERS! Sign up here to participate in all the launch events!


Mr. X

The next project I'm going to be working on is Mr. X; a standalone dark erotic thriller/romance. I don't have an ETA yet, but I'm guessing somewhere in July/August. I can't share a whole lot of material yet, except this awesome blurb ;) Check it out:

He’s come to kill me.

I’m a user and abuser of my own body. In the darkest hour I sold my soul to the devil and now I must pay the price. With his gun to my head I have no choice but to listen and obey, but I refuse to go down easily. Nothing is stronger than the will to survive. My instincts kicked into full gear the second he stepped into my hotel room.

Except when I look at him I see my own heart staring back at me. A history tainted by blood.

I don’t know his name, but I know he wants me. To save myself I’ll sacrifice my sanity. My body. My soul. Something tells me the x-shaped scar that marks his eye is the only escape I have. He is Mr. X; the man who comes to claim my life. Can I save myself before he demands my heart?



BLOGGERS! Want to review an ARC?

Sign up here to review an ARC. They are only available to bloggers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.