New Release! The Billionaire's Bet #3: A Risky Raise! ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Release! The Billionaire's Bet #3: A Risky Raise!

The Billionaire's Bet #3: A Risky Raise is finally here! Julie Valentine has chosen to stay with hot billionaire Dominic Fury, but unforeseen threats put a strain on their relationship. A dangerous game was already happening ... and Julie is thrown in the midst.

You can get your copy here: http://smarturl.it/ariskyraise 

Here's a sexy little excerpt for you: 

Suddenly he released me, snatched the bottle from behind me and took a step back.
“Hey!” I yelled, as he held the bottle high up in the air. Raising his head, he took a sip straight from the bottle.
“What the hell,” I murmured.
He let out a big sigh after the drink. “Refreshing.”
“Give that back,” I said, and I reached for the bottle, my arms and legs stretching to their limit. I wasn’t tall enough to even get to his hands. He swayed the bottle back and forth, a sneaky smile curving his lips, while he raised his eyebrows a couple of times.
“Come on,” I said. I jumped up and down, but each time he held the bottle up higher.
He laughed and looked down at me. “Well, this is a nice view.” Then I noticed he wasn’t actually looking at my eyes, but at my chest.
I could feel them bounce each time I was jumping, and the moment I realized he was eyeing them, I stopped, heat rushing to my cheeks.
I pursed my lips and squinted. “Whatever.”
Folding my arms, I turned around and walked to the door. “Go ahead, drink until you faint. I thought you might like to have me instead of the booze, but I guess not. Have fun.”
I left him standing in the kitchen as he sloshed down more whiskey. I walked up the stairs, but when I was halfway up, he yelled, “Hey, where are you going? I was only fooling around.”
He stood at the bottom of the stairs, gaping at me with the bottle still in his hands.
“Come on … get back here,” he said, throwing his head back.
“Make me,” I said.
His head tilted back and a mischievous grin appeared on his face, his eyes narrowing.
Oh, dear.
Dominic stormed up the stairs like a predator on the loose. I screamed and ran further up, but he caught me when I just reached the top. His hands clenched firmly around my body, and he swooped me up in one go.
“Ah! What are you doing?” I yelped as he carried me to the playroom.
“You said you’d ease the pain if I let you. Well, now I’m letting you.”
I snorted. “That was before you went all childish on me.”
He laughed. “That wasn’t childish. I was merely enjoying the view of you clambering me. I can’t help that I like innocent, helpless women struggling to get to me.” I could hear the bottle of whiskey sloshing back and forth in his hand.
I frowned. “I’m not helpless and I’m certainly not struggling to get to you! I don’t care.”
Dominic put me down on the red sheeted bed and kept my wrists in place with just his hand. “And you’re certainly not innocent either. Trying to coax me into having sex with you.”
My nostrils flared and my lips curled downward like I’d been sucking on a lemon.
“Relax, it was a joke.” He winked. “It’s funny to see you angry.”
“Oh, really funny,” I retorted.
“It sure pushes the crappy thoughts and memories out of my head. And I have you to thank for that.” He nuzzled me, and I rolled my eyes, letting out a sigh. He gently pressed his lips onto mine and licked his way inside. I laughed from his weird kisses that were normally ravishing, which were now sweet and feathery.
“See,” he whispered. “You’ll forgive me.”


Want more?
  Get your copy of The Billionaire's Bet #3: A Risky Raise here: http://smarturl.it/ariskyraise


Amazon: http://smarturl.it/ariskyraise
Barnes&Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-billionaires-bet-3-clarissa-wild/1117138760?ean=2940148375807
All Romance: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-thebillionaire039sbet3ariskyraise-1318674-362.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.