New! Sexy & erotic christmas romance short story! ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

New! Sexy & erotic christmas romance short story!

ONE HELLUVA CHRISTMAS ROMANCE
Hey you guys!
I just published a sexy Christmas short story called One Helluva Christmas Romance!! To get you into the giving mood of Christmas (and maybe into a hot and bothered mood for your hubby) I've written this steamy 9900 short story to tickle your senses. Check it out:

Blurb

High school relationshipnd well, Katy knows firsthand. After Katy and her boyfriend Brent split up so he could go to a university across the state and she went to community college, things went downhill for her. Katy barely managed to graduate, lives alone in her one bedroom apartment, and has a job at the local mall. As a Christmas Elf.

And even that won't last.

When Brent suddenly shows up at the mall looking for her, she knows she's in for one helluva ride. With her job on the line and a love life in shambles, she fights the urge to jump his sexy bones. But Brent has some secret surprises up his sleeve she wasn't prepared for...

Spicy excerpt

The moment he put his lips on mine I was lost to him. I knew it when I tasted him, when I felt his mouth crush mine. All the feelings I’d buried away the past couple of years came flooding back in.
My fingers tangled behind his neck, and I couldn’t help but twirl his thick blond hair. Brent grasped my ass firmly, and his squeezing made my nub pulsate. I couldn’t help but feel drawn to him. The moment he started touching me I’d given up the fight of resisting him.
When he took his lips off me for a second, I felt naked. My lips were raw, red, and swollen, but I was still hungering for more. His kisses had ignited a fire within me that could no longer be extinguished.
“God, I’ve missed this so much,” he said. He smothered me with kisses again, and I could barely breathe in between.
“I missed you too.” I gasped, trying to catch my breath.
He stopped again and looked around. “Taxi!” Brent hollered, and he halted a cab.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the curb while the car came to a halt. We stepped inside, and Brent put his arm around me. “Where do you want to go?” he asked, his tone sounding uncertain, as if he was asking me permission.
“Home,” I said, and I told the cabdriver my address.
I could feel every movement of his hand on my shoulder as he pulled me closer and buzzed my hair. His finger briefly caressed my arm, and it sent shocks through my entire body. I still couldn’t believe he was here and that he was touching me. It was like a dream come true. A scary dream, but a dream nonetheless. I didn’t know if he’d stay in my life, but somehow it didn’t matter to me as much as it did before.
Not after that kiss.
After that kiss, all I wanted was to have his kisses forever.
I wanted him with me for tonight.
When the cab reached my place, Brent quickly paid the driver and held open the door for me like a real gentleman. He placed his hand on my waist and leaned sideways for another kiss. He looked so damn fine in his black suit, all I could think of was bringing him back to my place and ripping it off him.
I was a complete mess, because of his kisses. The attention I’d been craving for so long was finally handed on a platter, and I wanted nothing more than take it. My lusty heart was sold. I didn’t think my brain had any say in it.
He briefly stopped, and his lips hovered close to mine as he gazed into my eyes with a look full of passion and desire. He gently cupped my face between his index finger and thumb, and the mere contact of his skin against mine sent jolts through my body. Stopping myself from inching closer and pushing my face into his hand was difficult.
“I just love kissing you,” he muttered.
“Don’t stop,” I said.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.