Little Wild Boy Coming Soon! ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Little Wild Boy Coming Soon!

So I've been sharing the news on Social Media for a while now, but I thought it'd be good to let you all know personally. Me & Mr. Wild are expecting a little one! πŸ’™πŸ‘Ά

 

Our little bundle of joy will be here during the summer, so I will be taking a break starting now until August at least. The next book will have to wait until September, but rest assured, I will keep you up to date on when I'll have a new book. πŸ˜‰

Since I am already close to giving birth, I need to take some time off to prepare and rest. So I hope you understand. πŸ˜„

I will be writing on and off through this time, but I cannot commit to a specific date for a new release. Because this is our first time ever having a baby and we have no experience with any of this, I want to take my time to do it right. Which means I'll be writing & publishing when I'm ready, without any deadlines.

This is because I want to give you the best book I can give you, and not hurry my way through it. I wanna take my time to give you exactly what you love in my writings. ♥ 

So if you're wondering why I have been slowing down my book release schedule, this is the reason why. And it's a bloody good reason, don't you think? I hope to be back on track somewhere near September, but I won't make any promises so I won't let anyone down. ☺

The only thing I can let you know is that I have more in store, specifically another book in the Unprofessional Bad Boy Series, which will be about Flynn (whom you met in both Bad Boss & Hotel O). There's also another Standalone Dark Romance coming from me this year hopefully (it depends on how much time I have to write each day after the baby is here), which will feature a native american as the lead guy. The storyline so far reminds me of Mr. X & Father, so maybe that will give you an idea of what to expect. I'm not sure yet which one will come first, though. πŸ˜‰Anyway, I can't wait to share more with you! πŸ˜˜ But ... the little one comes first!

Please know that I will do my best to answer all the messages I'll get during these months, but that it might take some time before I can respond. πŸ’•

Now I will be sharing plenty of pics of our little one of course! I promise πŸ˜✌

Also, if you don't wanna miss any of my releases, sign up for my newsletter or join my Fan Club. You'll be the first to know when I've got a new book out. πŸ˜‰ Love ya! πŸ’‹

xx
Clarissa Wild

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.