Just published my first book! ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Just published my first book!

AAAAAH!

Yes, that was about my response when I pressed the 'Submit' button at Smashwords.

Exciting!

I'm so happy my book is available now. Words cannot describe it. This is really all I ever want to do: write. I wish the world would read my stories and I'd love to hear everyone's comments!

You can now download Raveled, which is book 1 in the Enflamed Series. And guess what? It's totally free! Yes, that's right, I'm giving it away for free!

You can download it here: Raveled By You (Erotic Romance) - #1 Enflamed Series

Or click the following link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/333919


Ooooh I'm thrilled! Tell me what you guys think of it. :D Leave a comment in the comment section below or on Facebook or Twitter or send me an e-mail.

Much love!

Clarissa Wild

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.