Writing another book! ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Writing another book!

I have so many projects going on right now. The Enflamed Series is still boiling and burning, am working on book three right now. At the same time I'm writing a new Series under the title "doing it" with each title getting a subtitle such as "wild" and "risqué" and stuff. The first two books are finished and I'll work on part three when part three of Enflamed is done. Phew, so much to do :P
That said, I find it hard to focus on my writings. When I've been writing one novel for so long, switching to another is difficult, because I've almost 'forgotten' how the voices would sound in my head when I write about the characters, if you know what I mean.
It's just all a bit of a climb up the mountain to get a feeling for it again.

Anyway, I'm also in the process of figuring out if and when I want to write a full novel, as in, at least 60k words. I'm still doubting whether I can or cannot, but it mostly depends on the plot I'm able to think of, and up 'till now, it isn't very big. I will ponder about it more, let it simmer a bit, maybe I will find out it's easier than I thought.

I'm also wondering whether or not it's okay for an erotic writer to publish other genres as well. I write a lot of other stuff too, but I'm afraid it might feel clunky to readers if I'd ever write something that doesn't belong in the same genre as all the other books. If you guys have any ideas about this, please do share :)


Clarissa


Sultry and daring, order your copy of Doing It Wild now! 

Link: http://www.amazon.com/Doing-Wild-Erotic-Romance-ebook/dp/B00DZZFYSK/



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.