Find Me (Rock Romance #3) by AL Wood - Blitz ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Find Me (Rock Romance #3) by AL Wood - Blitz

 



This is the third installment of the Rock Romance Series.
Find Me is Liam's story.
Everyone's convinced that they know who Liam is, a charming, outgoing, talented musician.
What about what he's hiding in his past?
Liam share's an unrealistic connection with Natalie, how will he react to Ryan's proposal?
Layla, alone and struggling with her own secrets.
Betraying the one person who she has ever cared for.
Can Liam be saved and will Layla be forgiven?



FindMe Teaser1 Find me Teaser 3 FindMeteaser2   
I have always been an avid speed reader, with far away dreams of authoring my own story. It was of frivolous talk throughout the years and one day I read a blog post written by one of my most favorite authors. Reading of her story inspired me to finally sit down and write my own.
When I’m not caught up in my fictional stories, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends.
  FindMeAuthorLinks


FindMeTourHost
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.