Hi! ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hi!

So, this is the first post on my brand new blog where I can yelp about anything that comes to mind. Express my thoughts, wishes and things that happen in my life.

Actually, it's more because I hope it will generate some interest and excitement around my book Raveled by You, which is part of the Enflamed Series I'm currently writing. It's an Erotic Romance filled with hot, steamy M/F encounters.

I'm in the process of editing my work and rewriting some tid-bits, but I hope to publish the first book in the series soon. So keep an eye out for that. Working on the cover as we speak.

I haven't actually had anyone read my book. Well, I do have it up on Authonomy and someone was thrilled about it.

AHEM, a quote: 'Yeah! I read all you have uploaded, and have one word: STEAMY!!!!!!!! E.L. James and Sylvia Day better watch their backs. Great job building the sexuall tension and then giving us the big pay off. Is it hot in here or is it me?'

So I guess you could say someone liked it :P But hey, it's not published yet, so I'll hold my horses, hehe. Anyway, guess that's all I wanted to spout today.

Much love!

Clarissa Wild

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.