To share or not to share ~ Clarissa Wild's Blog

Erotic Romance writer Clarissa Wild shares her titillating stories and thoughts!

Friday, July 5, 2013

To share or not to share

So I just posted 2 chapters of Raveled by You on Wattpad, and I must say, I'm bouncing up and down in my chair right now. The thought of people reading my insanely explicit story gets under my skin.

Also, I'm still not quite sure how much I should be sharing with the world yet. I want you all to read my book, but I don't want it to be all for free. Still thinking about how I'm going to handle this.

Raveled by you is part of a series called Enflamed and I'm planning to create four stories (if not more) within this series. I'm not sure whether or not the first one should be free, that also depends on how long it takes for me to publish the second one of course. Just pondering about it :)

Anyway, I also put it up on Authonomy, just to check the waters, see if there's any interest. I want to spread my roots, see where my readers lie, track 'em down and chase 'em with my book, hoping they'll read it.

Better jump in and see where it goes, right? Can only go up from the bottom :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2013 Clarissa Wild's Blog, AllRightsReserved.